Written by Administrator
Thursday, 08 September 2016 18:17
The Niger Basin Authority (NBA), made up of nine (9) member countries, of which seven (7) are from West Africa and two (2) from Central Africa (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, CĂ´te dâ€™Ivoire, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Nigeria and Chad) is considering the implementation of the conclusions of the institutional and organizational audit report adopted in May 2016.
The main objective of the service is to assist NBA in implementing the results of the institutional and organizational audit (human resources aspects) in accordance with the NBA Strategic Plan and with a view of transitioning to the programme approach.
The services consist of the following non-exhaustive major tasks:
- Build the capacity of the NBA Executive Secretariat in terms of the implementation of the programme approach;
- Accompany NBA in the implementation process of the programme approach both at the regional and national levels;
- Establish the gap between the existing human resources and the newly adopted organization chart;
- Assess the financial and legal implications of the implementation of the adopted target organization chart;Â Â
- Complete the new functions with the profiles and training required for the implementation of the Strategic Plan and its 2016-2024 Operational Plan;
- Develop detailed job descriptions of the new functions;
- Update the existing job descriptions by correcting inconsistencies in work attributions and omissions found in the new organization chart;
- Redeploy staff with permanent contracts;
- Propose a recruitment plan for vacancies, taking into account the gradual transition to the programme approach;
- Develop call for application files for the new functions and vacancies;
- Assist the Executive Secretariat in staff recruitment.
The service will be over a period of 12 months.
The expression of interest must be received no later than 20th October 2016 in three (03) copies of which One (01) Original.
Downloard the request for expression of interest