The NBA is calling for nomination to fill the Private Secretary position in order to lead the Office of the Executive Secretary ...
Contracts will be fixed term-three years renewable based on satisfactory of performance evaluation.
Applications will be selected on the basis of the profile below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Private Secretary will work full time under the authority of the Executive Secretary. He or (she) will be essential to support the Executive Secretary during his meetings and travels to ensure the taking of note and writing of mission reports, etc...
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA SELECTION
1. Hold a degree in assistantship, or Bilingual Secretariat of degree level (BaccalaurÃ©at+3 years) ;
2. Proof of work experience of at least five (05) years in a similar position in an international institution;
3. Have a good knowledge of the secretariat;
4. Have a good knowledge of French and English;
5. Have a good knowledge of computer tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet);
6. Be able to carry out many tasks;
7. Have the ability to make translations in French and English;
8. Be able to communicate without difficulty.
Applications should include the following documents:
- An application letter addressed to the Executive Secretary of the NBA;
- A letter of motivation;
- A recent and detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A certified birth certificate;
- The names and addresses of three resource persons;
- The application letter, motivation letter and CV should be submitted either in French or English
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
The candidate must be a national of the one member States of the NBA (Benin, Burkina, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad).
JOB LOCATION AND DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The post will be based at the NBA headquarters in Niamey / Niger. The contract period is three (3) years, renewable after a satisfactory assessment of performance with a probation period of one (1) year.
PLACE & CLOSING DAY FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope on or beforeÂ April, 20 2012 to the Coordination of the NBA National Focal Structure.
Note: The terms of reference of the various positions will be available at the Coordination of NBA National Focal Structure.