The NBA is calling for nomination to fill the Bilingual Secretary position in order to lead the Office of the Executive Secretary ...
Contracts will be fixed term-three years renewable based on satisfactory of performance evaluation.
Applications will be selected on the basis of the profile below:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Bilingual Secretary will work full time under the authority of the Executive Secretary and the direct supervision of the Chief of Cabinet. He or (she) will be essential to support the Chief of Cabinet in the organization of his daily tasks.
ESSENTIAL CRITERIA SELECTION
1. Hold a degree in Bilingual Secretariat or assistantships Branch (BaccalaurÃ©at + 2) (DUT or BTS);
2. Have professional experience of at least 5 years in a secretarial position preferably in a bilingual international institution;
3. Have a perfect command of word processing and publishing (Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat, Internet browsing ...) and e-mail;
4. Have good knowledge in the secretarial field;
5. Have a good knowledge of French and English (TOEFL level);
6. Have the organizational skills and priorities;
7. Have the skills to work in a team and under pressure.
Applications should include the following documents:
- An application letter addressed to the Executive Secretary of the NBA;
- A letter of motivation;
- A recent and detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- A certified birth certificate;
- The names and addresses of three resource persons;
- The application letter, motivation letter and CV should be submitted either in French or English
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
The candidate must be a national of the one member States of the NBA (Benin, Burkina, Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Guinea, Mali, Niger, Nigeria, Chad).
JOB LOCATION AND DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The post will be based at the NBA headquarters in Niamey / Niger. The contract period is three (3) years, renewable after a satisfactory assessment of performance with a probation period of one (1) year.
PLACE & CLOSING DAY FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION
Applications must be submitted in a sealed envelope on or before April, 20 2012 to the Coordination of the NBA National Focal Structure.
Note: The terms of reference of the various positions will be available at the Coordination of NBA National Focal Structure.